- Giving Opportunities
- Centurians Make A Difference
- Planned Giving
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Grant Opportunities
- Class of 2019
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Infant Memorial Garden
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Kiwanis Club Makes a Special Donation
- New CPR Equipment Improves Training
- CPR Class Grant for Youth Explorers
- Hospice Memory Bears
- AED Donation
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Capital Campaign News
- Past Events
Would you like to Join?
Adults today lead very busy lives. Sterling connection is designed to help you transition from one phase of life to the next, connecting you to information, education, social and recreational activities to help you be your best. Best of all it costs nothing to join, and its services are offered to you as a special Sterling Connection membership opportunity.
We are able to bring this to you through our membership in the Heartland Health Alliance, a network of urban and rural hospitals that bring healthcare services to the people of Nebraska. The program is offered in conjunction with Bryan Health. Below are a few samples that is included in your free membership:
FREE Special Events: Join other Sterling Connection members for fun and entertainment at our annual Ice Cream Social in July and Holiday Social in December.
FREE Brunch & Learn: Featuring a FREE brunch and guest program speaker on various health topics throughout the year.
Travel Opportunities: Specially priced travel opportunities! We have joined with JCHC Sterling Connection and Travels with Doris for trips ranging from one day to two weeks. www.travelswithdoris.org
Medicare Information: Late summer or early fall, in conjunction with the Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP), Sterling Connection sponsors Medicare Information programs.
If you would like to join Sterling Connection or have any questions about the program, please contact Melinda Chleboun, BCH Foundation Office Manager and Sterling Connection Coordinator at 402-223-3078 or email@example.com.