- Giving Opportunities
- Centurians Make A Difference
- Planned Giving
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Grant Opportunities
- Class of 2019
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Infant Memorial Garden
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Kiwanis Club Makes a Special Donation
- New CPR Equipment Improves Training
- CPR Class Grant for Youth Explorers
- Hospice Memory Bears
- AED Donation
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Capital Campaign News
- Past Events
<< Go Back To Calendar
Event: GO PINK 1Mile / 5K Breast Cancer Awareness Run/Walk Event
Sat Oct 06, 2018 @ 8:30 AM
Sat Oct 06, 2018 @ 10:30 AM
$25 Registration fee - includes shirt.
Melinda Chleboun 402-223-6708 Kristin Scheele 402-223-7219
Come join us for the 2018 GO PINK 1 Mile / 5K Breast Cancer Awareness Run/Walk event. Also enjoy the post-race camaraderie during a yogurt bar and bagel brunch.
© Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation, 2019. All Rights Reserved.