- Giving Opportunities
- Centurians Make A Difference
- Planned Giving
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Grant Opportunities
- Class of 2019
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Infant Memorial Garden
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Kiwanis Club Makes a Special Donation
- New CPR Equipment Improves Training
- CPR Class Grant for Youth Explorers
- Hospice Memory Bears
- AED Donation
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Capital Campaign News
- Past Events
Welcome to Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation website!
For years, people living in our community and visitors from all over the world, have entrusted Beatrice Community Hospital & Health Center with the lives of those most precious to them. We have provided health care to those who needed us in the most critical of times. Alongside the Foundation, the Beatrice Community Hospital has big plans for the future. This means more options and improved care - for you, your loved ones and the whole community.
Every dollar donated to the Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation allows us to continue to improve the health and quality of life of the people in the communities we serve. Whether you are a grateful patient, just new to the Beatrice community or a long-standing supporter of the hospital, there are always opportunities to invest in this mission.
Gina Heckey, CFRE
Senior Executive, Foundation